Friday, June 3, 2011

 

Summer Meditation Challenge! (Day 2)

Today was hot again, and after months of procrastination, I finally replaced the collapsed return duct in the A/C system so that we could have central air conditioning once again. I was still under the house at 9PM, sweating off lunch, tasty adult beverages, and supper. By the time I washed up and got on the cushion--determined to stick to the challenge--it was 10PM...

Man, talk about work! I set the timer for 15 minutes but forgot to push "start." Thirty minutes later, I was still nodding as I tried to do nothing more than follow my breath. That 30 minutes on the cushion was more trying than the five hours I spent beneath the house.

Note to self: meditate early in the day when energy is high!


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]