Saturday, June 4, 2011

 

Summer Meditation Challenge! (Day 4)

Look at the end of the short video below. When the shot ends on a tree, you can just barely see my bookbag on the ground. I attempted to meditate here prior to taking the video. Man, talk about distractions! Traffic, skateboarders, punks, rockers, motorcycles, and... ants! All I could do to sit still for about ten minutes. I had been reading about Access Concentration While waiting for Rebecca. I was reading in the Common Market, and after reading, I was all hepped up to sit and practice. Maybe I was hopped up, too. Hopped up on too much coffee! Well, tomorrow's another day. It'll be Sunday, so maybe I'll sit still and do nothing!


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]