Wednesday, June 8, 2011

 

Summer Meditation Challenge! (Day 8)

Did I mention that we saw one of these yesterday?



Rebecca and I were sitting in the same chairs where we saw the fireflies, when all of a sudden, she goes, Oh, oh! Oh, oh!" "What? I asked. "It's a snake! she said.

Sure enough, Ol' Mr. King Snake was meandering through the field-stone border of the terrace. We watched him until he disappeared up the hill. Had I been been braver, I could have grabbed him! Whatever for I do not know!

Here's how I visualized my breath during a 45 minute sitting today.



Rebecca sat with me, and she remarked that it was her longest sitting ever. I was able to stay concentrated for the entire time using this visualization!

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]