Thursday, June 9, 2011

 

Summer Meditation Challenge! (Day 9)

I had a few minutes to myself as Rebecca, her mom, and Bill investigated the Charlotte Ikea. I just couldn't do it. (Investigate Ikea, that is.) So, I pulled up a chair in front of the huge floor-to-ceiling windows in the eatery overlooking the parking lot, determined to meditate. My meditation was not like this:



I followed my breath for a few minutes before Bill joined me. He'd had has his fill of shopping, so we chatted until the ladies were ready.

Back at the house in Monroe, I managed to sit for awhile just now. Nothing to report, really. This is what happens sometimes when you sit quietly and do nothing!

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]